Saturday, September 09, 2006

Respect

What happened to school being a privledge to attend. When I went to college I definetly did notput as much effort in as I should have. I did show respect to my teachers. A friend was telling me about a medical assistance school she is going to. Her current teacher is a Doctor( we will call her Dr.X ). So here is a list of some things that happened in class one day(these are all different students):
1. Student arrives 45 late.
Dr. X says Note that So and SO arrived at 8:45.
2. Student asks the teacher a question " Miss, I forget what your name is"
Dr. X says "my name is Dr. X which has been written on board for 3 days"
3. Several students are working on computers at the desks. Dr. X asks them to stop several times, the computers are not needed for this classs. Sudents continue to work on them.
Dr. X starts calling people out by name and telling them to stop.

After class, all the students stand out in the hallway and complain about how much the don't like the teacher, and can't believe how she acted. I couldn't believe all the things my friend was telling me. I would not last at the school. The students would drive me up the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home