Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sharks, Baby, Rodeo, Guns n Roses





It is shark week on the Discovery Channel this week. I love sharks, and therefore love shark week. Last night that had a show on Great Whites off the coast of South Africa. These sharks jump out of the water. It is pretty cool to see these huge sharks getting airborne. In June we went to the Georgia Aquarium. I highly recomend it. THey have this huge tank, were you walk through it in a tunnel and whale sharks swim above you( and other sharks and fish). On one side is a moving sidewalk, and on the other there are people that help move people along. I was so excited to see whale sharks.

Last week we had a friend come and visit and she has a 3 month old. It was great to see her and her sweet baby.
I went to my first Rodeo on Saturday night. There is a place near us that has a rodeo once a year. It was a lot of fun. They had bull riding. One of the bulls was named Disco inferno. They also had barrel racing. The cowgirls have to ride around three seperate barrels and are timed. The kids had a lot of fun. They have been spoiled lately. They expected snacks at the rodeo and we did not get any.
We are planning an 80s party. It happens in two weeks, so if anyone one has any ideas for it let me know. I have found cool ideas on the internet. I have to do some shopping this week to find stuff. We made it adults only, so it should be like, wicked awesome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you really up at 4 am? And I would like to see the other aquarium pics sometime!!
Kristi

8:53 AM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

No, I didn't reset the time. It was more like 6ish.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home