Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bedazzler

So I was fooling around on the computer and the kids were watching tv. I hear a commercial for the Bedazzler. the person doing the commercial was the chick from the Apprentice that had to Have the Bedazzler. I thought it was pretty funny.
I still have to figure out how to archive my old blog entries from a previous site. I just want to have it magically done. I hate learning new computer stuff. I understand all the greatness about computers, but they drive me up the wall. I am now able to check my email, post on this blog and look at other websites. I hate downloading stuff because I am scared of viruses. In everyday life I am not that worried about anything, but for some reason I am paranoid that I am going to make the computer crash.
As the end of July nears, I am realizing it is not to long before Buddy starts 2nd grade. He starts on Aug. 25, which is a Friday. I am not sure why they are starting on a Friday. He is starting a new school( they just built it) and have not heard anything from them. Luckily there are several other families with children that will be starting at the new school. There is a also a teacher that will work there who lives on the street. Buddy is set to start football soon. I also have to sign him up for piano lessons. He took a week long piano camp this summer and loved it. It will be a busy fall. He will have school, piano one afternoon, football two nights, and church one night. I think that all three are important so I don't want him to have to choose. Lizzie is doing a summer dance program and is registered to dance in a class in the fall. I did not get them signed up for swimming lessons this summer, but maybe sometime in the school year they can go( there is a place near us with an indoor pool).
Brian now has a motorcycle. He has learned that if he asks me enough for something I will eventually give in. He starts off asking for something we cannot afford. Then he works down to "deals" and he asks for something that we can afford and is cheap. At this point, I just want to stop hearing about it and say yes. Anyway after a few extra repairs, he is riding his bike to work when it is not raining.
I have not been making the time to run like I should. Brian leaves for work around 6:15, so I have not been motivated to get up and run before he leaves. WHen he gets home it is dinner time. SO I can skip dinner and go running, but I haven't done that in a while. I need to get back in the habit. I have been thinging more and more about getting a treadmill, so I can do stuff at the house. Our neighborhood is not the greatest for running distances. I have found a nice park with a 1.5 mile loop, which is 10 minutes a way. The gates are open 8:30 to sunset. Right now that works, but in the fall/winter I will not be able to get there before dark.
That is all .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have not see the commercial for bedassler....what the heck is it??

i got a tread mill. even though it is right there in the house, i still have a hard time getting motivated to jump on it. i have to get back into the habbit of using it everyday after work...starting next week (when next week comes, i will then again say "starting next week")

laura

2:19 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

James saw that commercial and asked why I didn't do that instead of cross stitching. He said it looked a lot easier than what I do. I told him the challenge what what I was going for. Guys are such dorks. What the heck am I going to bedazzle?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

What couldn't you Bedazzle, Autumn? LOL

Laura, the Bedazzler is a craft thingy that puts cheap rhinestones and other "gems) on your jeans, jackets, and other stuff.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I actually own a Bedazzler if there is something you feel so inclined to jewel. Kitchen curtains perhaps?
Kristi

9:25 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Bedazzled kitchen curtains eh? That would be really cool! LOL

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home