Monday, July 24, 2006

Movies Galore

On my last blog I was writing about what we have been doing. Then my last blog website, decided to not have blogs anymore. So instead of writing bout what I have been up to I have been trying to figure out how to not lose my old entries. I have not accomplished that yet. So to sum up my summer, We went to Ga to see a Red Sox game, and we have Gone to MA to see a Red Sox game. For all of those who live in MA, it was a short trip and we had family obligations the whole trip. I think our next trip up will be in November. My parents watched the kids all of last week and Brian and I had a week to ourselves at home. My parents and sister drove the kids home this weekend.
While the kids were gone I planned on doing all this stuff. Instead, I slept in, remained unmotivated and enjoyed my week. Brian and I have gone to see two movies. We first saw Superman. I thought it was good. Not a lot of action and long, but overall good. Then we saw Clerks II. It was hilarious. If you liked the first one, you will like the second one. If you have not seen the first one then watch it before seeing the second one. Brian and I laughed the whole time, and continue to laugh at the jokes.Tonight we have plans to go see Pirates 2, which is what we were going to see the first two times we went to the theater, but kept arriving at the wrong times. So tonight we should finally get to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home