Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Emery

One of the great things about people from Massachusetts is that they know how to spell my name. Down here people that need to right my name down, usually right down Emery. Then I try to spell it out for them and it is a big ordeal. Not a big deal, but it is my name. I think there are too many consenants in the middle.After they figure that out, they it is usually spelled as two words. I had to order something from a company in Weymouth, MA. The girl asked my name, then asked if it was one word or two. It was great. There was no spelling involved, no what was that. It doesn't take much to make me happy.
We had a pretty good weekend. We played poker on Saturday night. We played mini tournaments, and I won one, so that was good. Sunday we went to a flea market looking for 80s stuff and found nothing. Sunday night Brian played horshoes with the neighbors and my kids played with one of the neighbor kids while I talked with his mom. We have such a good neighborhood. All the kids are great and all the parents are great.
This week I have been busy planning stuff for the party. I will write next week about how it went. Our digital camera is broken right now. It does not zoom, so if the pictures some out okay I will post some.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Hey Annmarie,
Have a great time this weekend! If Ihad know you needed stuff, I would have maile dyou my primo New Kids stuff. It would have been so totally rad, but you would have to keep an eye on the stuff, cuz people might try to steal my precious NKOTB memoirs.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

I would not have wanted the responsability of watching you prized collectables. I trust my friends, but you just never know when it comes to NKOTB.LOL

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home