Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Da Bears

Brian and I now have tickets to see the New England Patriots play the Chicago Bears on Sun. Nov. 30 at Gillette Stadium. I am very excited, it will be my first Pats game. We are going with my sister, my brother and his two friends. My other brother already has a ticket w/ his friends and my sister's husband already has a ticket with his friends. I am not excited about the price but I am not dwelling on that. It is Thanksgiving weekend. I am torn between hoping it is not as cold as it usually is in NE at that time of year, and hoping there is snow. We did not get to see snow last year, so I really want to see some this year.
In other football news, Buddy had his first day of practice yesterday (in 100 degree weather). It was a success. Buddy paid attention and tried hard. He has matured a lot in the past year, though sometimes it is difficult to tell. He has two kids on the team that were in his class, and one kid that was in a class that his class idi stuff with all the time.
Lizzie is taking a tap/ballet class for the summer and loves it. In fall, she will start a tap/ballet class that will last the year.
So I was talking to a friend and her husband was picking on us for reading other peoples blogs. There are these people In Canada that I have been reading their blogs. It started with a link from Autumn's blog. It was a link from that persons blog, and now I read about their group of friends. Now that I am typing this its sounds kinda wierd, but it doesn't hurt anyone, doesn't cost money, and can't cause the computer to crash(I hope). Does anyone else do this? I also have discovered celebrity blogs. Meaning the ones that pick on celebrities. It started with Go Fug Yourselfand moved on to Pink is the new Blog, I don't like you in that way, and Egotastic. I am not addicted, but I do enjoy laughing at stupid celebrities, and looking at clebrities get so skinny they turn in stick figures( okay I don't enjoy that it is more like at train wreck-I can't stop watching)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

YES I AM! I got in a tiff with hubby because he says we can't afford to go the the preseason game against the Falcons in Atlanta. Its the only time Pats play Atlanta and its IN Atlanta, just a few hours away! Anyway, I told him we ARE going to the Christmas Eve game in Jacksonville. I am already planning it with my brother.

Oh, I also randomly read blogs, Jon is currently enthralled by one by a woman who caught her husband cheating and has been doing crazy stuff to him and broadcasting it on her blogsite. I have to get the link and let you guys read it.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh, that blog about the cheating husband sounds a little soapoperaish. i would love to read that one!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home