Thursday, September 07, 2006

I hate fire ants!

Why do fire ant bites itch so much? I have recieved numerous bites recently and it is really getting annoying. A ant bit me while I was watching Buddy's football practice, I now know not to wear flip flops. Then I got like 5 bites while I was standing in a nieghbors yard, once again wearing flip flops. I guess I need to stop wearing flip flops, but its hot and they are easy to put on and off. Any way, we had a good Labor Day weekend.Due to the rains we were expecting,on Thur. they decided to delay school for 2hours Friday morning. The kids fcould have easily gone to school, but I was set to enjoy sleeeping in Friday morning. Normally I get the kids up by 6:30 to get them ready and the Neighbors kids come over just before 7. Well Friday, My kids were up at 6am. Normally at 6:30, they are pulling there covers back up saying I am still tired, I want to sleep.Nope not on Friday. They were up playing asking for breakfast. I was thrilled, can you tell.Friday night we were going to go to a baseball game, but it was rainy and cooler out, so we said forget it and stayed home. On Friday we found out Buddy's football game would be cancelled Saturday morning because the fields would be to wet. Well Saturday morning was beautiful. We ended up spening the morning inside cleaning the play room. Now, all there toys have spots and there spots are labeled, so hopefully it will be easier to keep clean. Sat. afternoon/evening was spent at a friends party. It was being held by our friend and two of his neighbors. We didn't realize that there was going to be a slip and side for the kids to use. So Buddy took off his shirt and was in shorts, and Lizzie went on it in her dress. The downside of the party was the entree. It was a pig pickin', which means they cook a pig on a grill and you can see the head. Now I am not a vegeterian but I don't like to think about where my food comes from. I certainly don't want to see its face(one of the reasons i have never tried lobster). Sunday we went back to Tucker Lake. Brian and I did the rope swing. It was a lot of fun. Brian and I were sore for a few days. We also went to a neighbors for a pool party. The kids were exhausted by the end of the night. Monday i purchase a new motorcycle helmut(thanks J, K, and S). I was using and extra one of J.s which was two big. So for my b-day they gave me a gift card to get a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home