Tuesday, September 12, 2006

not much

In a previous post I complained about the grocery store. Yesterday I recieved a bag with whipped cream in a bag that had dog shampoo in it. The bagger obviusly knew that they did not belong, but did not think to put it with the prevously bagged refrigerated items. I did not have many items and once again I grouped all the cold items together. I know no one wants to hear me complain about this all the time, but Brian can only hear about it so many times. He is also out of town so I can't complain to him.
So this weekend was uneventful. Friday night we didn't do anything, which was great. I did do laundry to get Brian ready for his trip. Saturday morning we went to Buddy's football game. We had to leave at 7am, that was a little rough. We drove Brian to the airport Sat afternoon. He had to go to England for work for the week. He got to see Stonehenge on Sunday. I am so jealous, someday I hope to leave the country. Sunday we went to church and Buddy had football pictures. And that was our weekend. The kids got to play with the other kids in the neighborhood most of the weekend. Yesterday was beautiful so after Buddy did his homework we went for a walk and Buddy rode his bike. Tonight we have football practice and I have to take over waterboy duties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home