Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dane Cook

I recently came across this review of Dane Cook.. I could not disagree with it more. I think that Dane Cook is very funny. According to this article, comedians should be anti social. I think it is great that Dane Cook wants to meet his fans. I also think it is very smart of him to take advantage of the internet to get his name out there. I had to laugh at this quote
"'Tourgasm" was a conspicuously slight and infomercial-like ad to boost Cook's rabid popularity among college-age fans; the rest was filler, Cook and his three comedian underlings in various states of homoerotic, roughhousing repose.". My take on "tourgasm", was that part of it was to help get Robert Kelly, Gary Gulman and Jay Davis names out there. As far as being homoerotic, I think that the reviewer is homophobic or has not spent a lot of time with guys. The stuff I saw on the show is nothing compared to what I see at our parties lol! Anyway. I think he is wicked funny, and I have talked to people who saw him live and they said he was hilarious. I have also heard Bobby Kelly is funny.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... why haven't I been invited to the good parties, with homoerotica and um.. stuff like that?

I KNEW I was out of the loop!

K.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

The stuff on the show was nothing. Just normal guy stuff that the boys we know do. At least I hope it is normal!LOL

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home