Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PIZZA

So the new food that I want to eat is pizza. Unfortunately, we have not found good pizza done here. It may exist, but we have not found it. There was an episode of Entourage were they talked about how there was no good pizza in LA( Johnny Drama, blamed it on the water). I have had Dominos and Pizza Hut and they tasted horrible. I really want some Pizza express pizza(for those of you who know Maynard). I had pizza similar to it at my brothers in Cambridge. Brian's friend is getting married the last weekend in March, so I may have to make the trip, just so I can get some good pizza. Things have been mostly good prego wise. If you want to skip the complaining then go to the next paragraph, or in reality this is not the blog for you. I have had wicked bad heartburn lately. I had heartburn with Buddy and Lizzie and have had it almost all of this pregnancy. Two tell tale signs that I am pregnant, is I get heartburn, and my nose gets stuffed up. So I have heartburn most of the day now. I am also at the stage were I feel like I have to go to the bathroom all the time. I don't have to go all the time I just feel like it. It takes me forever to get to bed. First I take the dogs out(though to be honest, they have started to go to bed before I do), then I feed the cat, lock up and turn off lights downstairs. Then I check on the kids and turn out there reading lights( they read when they go to bed). I then start my routine. I go to the bathroom, get into pjs, brush teeth and then go to the bathroom. Some nights I end up going to the bathroom 3 times before getting into bed. I still feel like I have to go, but know that there is nothing in my bladder. After getting into bed, I get heartburn and try to ignore it and the feeling I have to go to the bathroom until I fall asleep. Lucklily I do not have any other bathroom issues that some pregnant woman get. Knock on wood. Now that I have shared TMI, I will move on to other things.
Things have been going well for the kids. Buddy had a really cute day on Valentines Day. The whole 2nd grade dressed up as knights or princesses(or in nice clothes), and paraded around the school. Then Buddy's class and anther class had ballroom dancing. Buddy looked so cute dancing with his partner. They then had pictures taking in front of a mural of a castle, followed by fairy tale themed snacks. He was sick last week with a bad cold and sore throat(which I have this week). Lizzie is doing well. She loves going to school and dance. At dance last week someone stepped on her hand while wearing her tap shoes. She had some good marks on her hand, so she wanted to leave early. It worked out great for me, because I didn;t feel lilke going that night. This Sat. Buddy makes his First Reconciliation. He makes his First Communion in May. Brian is out of town this week. He is in Minneapolis, were they are getting snow from today until Saturday. Hopefully he can still fly out on Friday, we will see though. I have more to write but that is all I feel like writing today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you for the update :) I am sorry you can't get any good pizza down there. I am sick of Dominos myself. We have a Lando's establishment right down the street from my house (and next to Dominos...lol) now but it's called "Tory's Steak and Burritos"...no greasy TC's pizza... sad...but it DOES have Lando's yummy subs.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve does not like the pizza in ma, so i normally make it myself. it is not too bad if i say so myself! it is easy to make too. i had tc's a couple of weeks ago. it was not as good as i remembered it though.

laura

12:29 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

I think it is funny that pizza can taste so different depending on the state you are in. RI has pizza without cheese. They sell it at gas stations by the slice.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww. gas station pizza with no cheese?!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home