Tuesday, December 19, 2006

i got nuthin

I don't really have much to say, but I love reading new posts on everyone else's blog so I felt I needed to add one of my own. Things are going pretty well here. I still don't feel that great and cannot understand how I can be sick to my stomach yet be starving. I keep thinking I will feel better soon, but if Brian's memory is correct, I will feel better in June. The kids are doing good. Buddy is about halfway thru his basketball season. I don't think we can plan on him going pro, but he is having fun and improving every game. He got a couple of rebounds the last game. Last week was the second time all year that he went a week with out a tally(the schools system of telling parents when there children misbehaved). The pressure must have been too much though, because he pulled tally yesterday. Lizzie is also doing well. She had her Christmas dance class last week. The parents got to sit in the studio and watch the class. Brian and I forgot out camera of course. She has a special school thing for the parents tomorrow. Tomorrow night she will be an angel for the Faith Formation pagaent. After tomorrow, we will be done with evening activities until Jan 3rd, which will be nice. Brian and I are holding a New Years's party this year. We held a Christmas party last year, but this year we seem to behind in everything(cards are going out by tom.). We are going to have a Yankee Swap, which worked out really well last year. I haven't even thought about what to buy for it. We can decide after Christmas. The dogs are all well, knock on wood. I forgot to mention in my previous post that Chewy dug up a mole. I look in the back yard and notice Chewy is pawing and sniffing at something. At first I thought it was a ball. I went down to investigate and noticed about five different holes in the yard, then I see a mole trying to hide in the leaves. I get the dogs put away and and go back down and the mole is gone. If you would like this story to end happily skip to the next paragraph. Later the night, I notice Chewy hanging out in a different part of the yard. He comes when called though, and I do not thing anything of it. The next day I notice him sniffing something in the leaves. I go down and it is a dead mole. It did not look like Chewy had it in his mouth. I think it might have froze to death. Hopefully Chewy does not keep this up for the rest of the winter. I have not been walking him as much, so I think he is getting bored. He used to chase the squirrels away from the birdfeeders., now he is chasing the birds away as well.

Yesterday I went to the post office. I expected it to be a long wait, seeing how it was 7 days from Christmas. There were 3 people waiting in front of me and one person being waited on. The person being waited on had a lot of packages. The lady in front of me was getting so mad. She tried to complain quietly to the person in front of her. Well the person in front of here was hearing impaired, so the lady had to complain a lot louder than she planned. It was pretty funny. If you are going to post office, this week, expect lines. By the time I left there was about 15 people in line, and this post office is small, and only has one person working.


Well that is about all that is coming to my head to talk about right now. I am sure that once I leave the computer I will think of all sorts of things to talk about it.

(I just figured out how to change fonts and colors and stuff, so expect more colorful posts in the future.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home