Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ice Ice Baby

I can finally drink cold drinks again. I can brush my teeth without waiting for the water to get warm. I had my root canal done last week. I had to wait until I was in my 2nd trimester. The weekend before I had it done, I had some severe tooth pain, so I was happy to get it done. I could not get regular novacaine, so they gave me stuff that only lasts about 30minutes. Luckily the dentist finished up as it was wearing off. WHile he was working on me, one of my eyes started watering really bad(I think it was from the novacaine like stuff because I could feel the numbness in one side of my nose and up to my eye). The hygenist was all concerned I was in pain, which I wasn't. It was really hard to explain that is was nothing, when I had all this stuff in my mouth. I still need to get a crown, but I am putting that off a little bit. NOw I can drink whatever I want, if my stomach agrees with it. Brian and I remember my pregnancies different. I remember being a little sick, getting some leg cramps and a little back pain. Brian remembers me eating nothing but noodles with tomato sauce with Buddy(I now remember that) and basically just remembers them more realisticalyy than I do. He thinks we are going to have a boy, because I like nothing to eat, like I did with Buddy. I couldn't even eat Hamburger with Buddy. I have even turned down icecream with this pregnacy( I only turned it down once, so do not get too alarmed). Last week I took Lizzie to see Disney on ICe with a nieghbor and her girl. The tickets were really cheap($30 total for 2 and we had good seats). Lizzie had a lot of fun. THey sold just about everything there. Lucklily my friend did not purchase anything except a $10 bag of cotten candy(it came with a crown) which the girls shared. We could have easily spent $100 on souveniers and food. THis weekend was Brian's company CHristmas Party. It was good. A lot of people I didn't know, but the food was really good. We went to a cookie exchange on Sunday. I came home with 8dozen cookies. Brian will be taking a bunch into work. We got our tree up yesterday. We picked it out on Saturday, but had a busy weekend, so we got it up yesterday and will decorate it tonight. It drank a lot of water, so hopefully it stays healthy thru the New Year. We are planning on haveing a party on the 30th or New Years. we are still debating on what night( or I should say, I am still deciding). Well that is about all. I am still working on posting more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nooddles and tomato sauce! that is all i ate in college. well that and roman noddles. :)

glad your tooth is better

laura

4:30 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

I can't help with the boy or girl thing since I've only ever had girls. Are y'all going to find out?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

No, we are not going to find out. Lizzie really wants to, and tried to convince me to let her find out and me and Brian wouldn't have to know.
I did have an ultrasound and there is only one baby.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home