Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Outback

So, I am not really craving too many things, but I do dislike many foods that I would normally like. Last weekend me and the family went to Outback for dinner(we had a gift card). I enjoy Outback, but the food is a little pricey. We went around 5pm. It was not too crowded and we had no wait. When we left, it was crowded, the lobby was full 0f people waiting, and that was around 6ish. I do not understand why people will wait and hour or more for Outback, especially when there tons of resteraunts in the area. Anyway, I felt like having ribs. Ribs are not something I normally order, I don't think I have ever ordered them. I enjoy them when someone else makes them, but I just tend not to eat them to often. So my ribs come and they did not hit the spot. I managed to eat 2, and then I was done. Then last night, we had Chinese and I got spareribs from there, did not like them. So I am giving up on ribs for the time being. On Saturday night, we got a babysitter and went out with friends to eat dinner and see Ron White. We went to a Italian place to eat which was really good. I am not eating as much as normally do( very weird, since when you are pregnant people tend to eat more). The show was good. Friend got us the tickets as a Christmas present. The crowd was crappy, but he is not a comedian that caters to the high class crowd. Brian and I do not listen to him much, so all the material was new to us, which was great. I don't want to talk about Sunday. During the day we went to a birthday party for neighber. The kids had a great time. Then we came home and watched football. Can I just say, how hard is it to catch a football that is thrown directly to you, you are looking at it, and were expecting it to be thrown at you? The silver lining is that now I do not need to watch the football part of the Superbowl, so while they are playing football, I can take my bathroom, food and drink breaks, and catch the commercials. We are going to a friends house for Superbowl weekend. Every year we have a mini Navy reunion for Superbowl. Brian's(and mine) friends from the navy are spread out across the country, although most are on the East of the Mississipi. Each year we get together at someones house, and whoever can make it does. We normally try to get together at least twice a year. This year we are bringing the kids.
Yesterday, I discovered that shopping when pregnant, is like shopping when you are hungry. I was not hungry at all. I went in for milk. I decided to get more Raisen Bran, since that is what I normally eat for breakfast. I came out of the cereal aisle, with the biggest box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch( they now make a big box of it), and Lucky Charms(I did get Raisen Bran). I contemplated getting Fruity Pebbles, but I used will power. I also got frozen corn on the cob. I am not craving it, but it is one of the few foods I actually enjoy eating.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so since the pats are not going to the superbowl, will you be routing for DA BEARS.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Annmarie said...

Yes I will.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home